If there is a prevalent colour in the city, it is green. If you visit, you will know why. Don’t forget to take your sports shoes because you will feel like running or cycling and there will be no stopping you. Breath, breath, and your body will be filled with good energy. Here you will find our selection of routes to get fit.
You have a lot of routes, depending on whether you want a short or a longer outing. Here you can find all the summarised information of our current suggestions. You can download an app or a map with short routes, or download the long distance path map.
- Download the Natura Local app. It offers four self-guided routes lasting between one and two hours.
- Routes on foot. You can enjoy eight routes on foot to discover springs, valleys, footpaths and beautiful farmhouses. Download the PDF
- Monks’ path, PR C-38, short distance footpath. It is a historic route of 25 km that links the towns of Sant Llorenç, Matadepera, Terrassa, Sant Quirze and Sant Cugat. Tracks.
- Saint James’ Way. The historic international route also goes through Sant Cugat, the section from Barcelona to Montserrat Monastery passing through Sant Cugat. This first section is 10.7 km. Tracks
- Vallès Natural GR 17 – Stage 2 goes from Santa Maria de Barberà to Sant Cugat del Vallès, a total of 7.7 km. Tracks
To find out more about all of the suggestions check the Routes and Visits section.
If you like cycling you have three routes that end at a Rodalies-Renfe or FGC train station. The directions that mark the routes are the park trail vertical signposts found at each of the crossroads. There are also other paths suitable for cycling.