Sacred Music at the Monastery church
The Sacred Music Cycle is held every year at the Monastery church in support of Càritas. It is organised by Camerata Sant Cugat, in collaboration with Sant Pere Octavià Parish with the support of the City Council. It normally takes place in February, March, May and November.
Music Nights in the cloister
Enjoying summer music nights in the Monastery cloister has become a tradition in the city and is a highly recommended experience. The programme of classical, lyrical, choral, jazz, gospel, swing or traditional Catalan music, among others, makes this a pleasant option for evenings in June, July and August.
The price is €10
The centre fills with music from mid-April to late September. Here are the 10 “PUA” spots, all located in the pedestrian city centre area:
- Plaça de Lluís Millet
- Crossroads between carrer Rosselló, carrer Valldoreix and carrer Sant Bonaventura
- Plaça Doctor Galtés
- Crossroads between carrer Santa Maria and carrer Xerric
- Plaça dels Quatre Cantons
- Carrer Santiago Rossinyol (at the level of carrer Mir)
- Corner of carrer Santiago Rusiñol and plaça d’Octavià
- Crossroads of carrer de la Torre and passeig Francesc Macià
- Crossroads of carrer de la Creu, carrer Montserrat and avinguda Cerdanyola
- Crossroads of avinguda Cerdanyola and passeig Torreblanca